What's new

Last chance FastTech

I made an order on 22/9/2015 that went missing they have just decided to send a replacement today aftet 2 months wait on the investigation

I've never had anything go missing from FT. Granted some items have taken a long time but they have always arrived.
My last order was "Dispatched to overseas country" on 09th Nov and it arrived two days ago. It was with SingPost. I've also had orders arrive in 7 days in the past. Can't remember if that was SingPost or China Post.

Got my fast tech order today

Pretty certain mine has turned up as well. I had a card in my post box and it just says the item was to large. Not expecting anything else so that must be it. Placed the order on 10th Nov,it was shipped next day apparently.

Glad yours turned up, mine was despatched on the 1st november with no update on the tracking lol

Thought I was the only one with Fasttech problems at the moment, 30 orders without a hitch until recently. Order 1: 6/11/2015 via SingPost - still showing Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB). Order 2 : 14/11/2015 via SingPost - arrived a week later :). Order 3: 14/11/2015 via ChinaPost - still hasnt even shown up on tracking :S

Raised a ticket on both items but it could be up to a 60 day wait on the singapore post order nad god knows about Chinapost one (got the wait and see stock answer from Customer Support).

Trying to be patient but ..... :12:

It seems to be only affecting orders within that time period I mentioned. Later orders are turning up before others. Crius shipped on the 20th, delivered on the 28th, Big order of random vape bits shipped on the 16th, delivered today the 1st yet an order which shipped on the 10th hasnt shown up yet. Will be sticking to chinapost. Made two orders using them around the same time these where placed, and theyve got here within 8/10 days. The problem isnt FT its the shipping methods that cock up from time to time. On a lighter note one of the bits in todays order was the haze dripper tank, which ive stuck a quad build in and its awesome! Only one word for the clouds it makes, Stupid!

Back
Top Bottom