What's new

New Subox for £15.

Ok my Black Subox Mini arrived today. In my opinion it's a clone - feels the same weight and similar build but

- the packaging. The red is a duller colour
- the battery is a tighter fit than on my genuine boxes
- the screen is not as bright as the original and it's orientation is different
- the security code on the box is recognised but it fails the second check when Kanger shows an image of the secutity code format.

It powers up and fires fine. Haven't used the tank that came with it.

To be fair at this price (£13.50) I was expecting it to be a clone so that doesn't bother me. It's going in the cupboard as an emergency backup if I'm ever short a mod.

If it ever arrives I will let y'all know. Last update of any kind was 11 days ago when it hit their customs shed :/

Its deffo a clone.
The seals on the tank are wank, apart from that, Im happy for what I paid.

I noticed in the description , 1 said it was a high immitation, and the other didnt state anything .
Was wondering if both were clones on the sub box, or only the one that stated high immitation

I am still waiting on this fucker and no news after it left Shenzhen.

My mate who ordered is in the same boat as @sduncb i.e. initially given a China Post tracking number then changed to PostNL after raising a ticket. The package is now showing as arrived in the country - I presume that the wankstains at Langley will now want to have a go at it or fling it in the corner somewhere!

Got mine today, as @bellyman said the seals are wank. My first coil shorted and second is OK. Will probably use the tank as long as it doesn't leak and keep the mod as a spare or when on the lash/holiday!

I am still waiting on this fucker and no news after it left Shenzhen.

My mate who ordered is in the same boat as @sduncb i.e. initially given a China Post tracking number then changed to PostNL after raising a ticket. The package is now showing as arrived in the country - I presume that the wankstains at Langley will now want to have a go at it or fling it in the corner somewhere!

well mine is still in PostNL sorting office. customs shouldnt be an issue from holland

Well got mine today. What can i say apart from you get what you pay for. as someone else said i did the authenticity check and it came back this number has been checked 97 times.....
As for the tank not to bad i will probably use that as a spare MAYBE...
As for the mod itself everything looked ok, noticed the 510 connection no where near central, put a battery in it and the door fitted perfectly, screen came on. straightened the 510 screwed a tank on. registered 1.6ohm. Tried to adjust the wattage up no problem, tried to adjust the wattage down no chance the button is not functioning. The fire button did nothing and then everytime i pressed the fire button it would revert back to 7 watts.
I know where this mod is going.
I have emailed madeinchina i can only imagine what there response is going to be, if at all...
Please take caution for your own safety,

By the way mine showed at langley yesterday so took 1 day to get here, but to be honest i wish now it was left in the corner somewhere:)

Back
Top Bottom