What's new

Smok X cube 2 and TFV4 TANK

owen1975

Postman
Bought two weeks ago and tried but not really a box mod and tank for me, a bit too powerful for my vaping experience, comes all original boxes and instructions. I have only used the quad coil everything else is included including the rba unit. Cost new £90 only two weeks old I would like £60 for both items plus postage £5 payment via PayPal

I would also include an aspire triton tank with the purchase as I no longer use it, there be no coils with the triton tank.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

It's practically brand new I will of course fully clean it out, like I say includes all the full kit that comes with it, just used one coil

Does it come with the batteries included mate?

What coils are left for the tfv4?

No batteries I need those for my other mods but the tfv4 comes with everything in the box including the triple coil and the quad coil has been installed but only used twice I haven't used the rba nor the cotton

No batteries I need those for my other mods but the tfv4 comes with everything in the box including the triple coil and the quad coil has been installed but only used twice I haven't used the rba nor the cotton

Sent u a pm mate

Back
Top Bottom