What's new

Money saving tip?

samcb18

Postman
So basically i woke up this morning and thought of something to use as a stand for your RDA's Tanks anything with a tiny 510 connection that i spend all my time trying to balance them on to stand them upright because i hate the thought of them being on there sides or falling over... Anyway instead of buying a stand for your atomisers ect you can use vape bands they are cheaper and im sure any vape mad person has got to have them and maybe spare ones but simply place at the bottom of atty to create a wider base and bingo that mother trucker will stand up all day and night ;) i know its simple but i think its amazing. Hope this helps. See picture for details :)

Tip

Attachments

• 1448961279858.jpg
    1448961279858.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 104
Nice, that does the job. I use a food container with holes drilled in the top but still have a few that don't fit so will use the bands. [emoji1]

So basically i woke up this morning and thought of something to use as a stand for your RDA's Tanks anything with a tiny 510 connection that i spend all my time trying to balance them on to stand them upright because i hate the thought of them being on there sides or falling over... Anyway instead of buying a stand for your atomisers ect you can use vape bands they are cheaper and im sure any vape mad person has got to have them and maybe spare ones but simply place at the bottom of atty to create a wider base and bingo that mother trucker will stand up all day and night ;) i know its simple but i think its amazing. Hope this helps. See picture for details :)
A different solution is to buy a cheap,plastic ice cube tray ...and stand your attys upright in each compartment.It is the perfect size and can hold many.Lakeland sells them ...and they are readily available.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448972792.654578.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448972843.235451.jpg

I went with drilling holes in timber and routing the edges. Lick of paint wouldn't go amiss on it as well

I just use one of those cosmetic trays that are used to hold nail varnish, lipstick etc. Big tray made from plastic with square compartments.
It was my wife's lol. I nicked it. She got it from a pound shop I think. It wiill hold all my tanks and drippers as well as mech mods that are not too wide and 10mm juice bottles.

Back
Top Bottom