What's new

How To Variable Wattage VS Variable Voltage

Learn something new everyday!
Took a while to get to the point but a very good video none the less

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Really interesting, thanks for that.

Just wondering why you dislike the Nautilis so much? The reason I ask, is it was my first tank which I bought about 9 weeks ago, along with a Vision Spinner V2. At first it seemed great, but no matter what i do, it no longer seems to vape the same.

I bought an Atlantis last week, along with the Aspire CF Sub Ohm battery and haven't even used the Nautilis since as the vape production and cleanness of hit were exactly what I was after. Just wondering what your thoughts are?

Thanks

Ross

great video Vic. thanks for sharing all that info for us noobs on the scene.

i just received my i stick30 and your fave nautilus mini today.

i knew naff all about the difference off watts and volts until i watched your simple (at times) explanation.

my istick is set to 5.2 volts and 14.2 watts so time to change the volts and see what happens as only just found out how to switch between V & W :18:

Great explanation Vic! Thanks - you made me see that the names are actually mislabeled -

Variable Wattage - We set it & then it automatically adjusts to the Coils Ohms (should be called Auto-Adjust Wattage)
Variable Voltage - We set it and it stays at that setting (should be called Manually-Fixed Voltage)

So, that is the difference and what do they do. Thanks for sharing sweet spot settings too.

Cheers for the knowledge boost Vic :)

I upgraded to the "fking Nautilus" and am really enjoying both the taste and the hit I get from it, I'm curious as to where/why the loathing occurred for you!

Like all the other posts

Great videos and now I have more of a idea on how to use my
Istick30w.

Loving it :S

Really grateful for this - the difference between the two was doing my head in and no amount of Ohm's Law and coloured graphs was making it clearer - you're my new hero - cheers!

that is a great explanation. thank you Vic :) keep 'em coming

one thing if i can ask. i have a taifun gt2 and a kayfun lite plus v2 (clones) both with 50/50 but when i run taifun at 13.5w its great but the kayfun at the same 13.5w i got the burnt taste with same liquid. down to 12.5w on the kayfun is fine. any advice?

Last edited:
This has made things much clearer, I just thought more power ment more smoke and the difference between volts and wats was just like metric and imperial. Me and electricity have never had a good relationship, I could tell you a very funny story about fitting a ceiling fan in my living room but I will save myself the embarassment. great vid thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom