What's new

X cube mini

dean89

Postman
can any confirm you can charge this mod via the USB port? I was told you can but I can't actually confirmation, I know the big brother X cube 2 you have to charge externally.

It is much better practice to charge batteries in an external charger and not in the mod itself..I for one and many other apes never charge a 18650 in the device itself.

I agree with @city461. A decent 2 or 4 bay charger for under 30quid is all you need. A lot safer prolongs life of your batteries and some allow you to keep an eye on the charging voltage letting you know when it's time to replace and get new

It is much better practice to charge batteries in an external charger and not in the mod itself..I for one and many other apes never charge a 18650 in the device itself.

I posted something similar on a thread relating to a rDNA40 some time ago as I agree but was told, by a frequent, respected poster, I was talking out of my rectum! (Politely I may add).

I posted something similar on a thread relating to a rDNA40 some time ago as I agree but was told, by a frequent, respected poster, I was talking out of my rectum! (Politely I may add).
I thought it pretty common knowledge by now its safer to charge batteries in a designated charger out of the mod.. Battery safety is a top priority in my book..Your 100% right in my and a lot of peoples opinion... if somebody wants to risk torching their house let them get on with it buddy

Back
Top Bottom