What's new

Wismec Realaux RX200

same as above cancelled koopor plus and ordered a black rx2002 days ago it should just make it for xmas. If you buy gearbest use British express post, it will arrive much quicker. i got my treebox 4 days after it shipped and 2 7 inch tablets in under a fortnight.

I ordered on the 24th from Efun.top following @Ment post and on the 26th it was showing as shipped, never ordered from these before and it worked out £35 with shipping and they have in stock. Will keep you updated

ECigone had them in stock I do believe. Just checked and the site is going through maintenance but you can still call them. Price was £49.99 if I remember correctly.

Just bit the bullet and hit the order button with Fasttech, £32 delivered with the Xmas discount code, if it works like it hopefully looks like it should you really can't go wrong for the price. Now just need to find MORE batteries! :)

At the price, I really want to order one but I have a Reuleaux DNA 200 on order from Ecigone. How can I justify the RX200 to the wife?

At the price, I really want to order one but I have a Reuleaux DNA 200 on order from Ecigone. How can I justify the RX200 to the wife?
Tell her the original needs to stay at home at that price but for out and about a cheaper version is ideal[emoji1](who knows other that, or just don't tell her and rotate them)

Tell her the original needs to stay at home at that price but for out and about a cheaper version is ideal[emoji1](who knows other that, or just don't tell her and rotate them)
yip tell her the odds are greater being mugged for the dna200 ....just tell her

LOL That won't wash!! The out and about excuse was used for my Evic VT and Evic Mini and I have Sig 150 TC as well as a Snowwolf for home use!
She doesn't know about the Rolo DNA 200 yet :22:

LOL That won't wash!! The out and about excuse was used for my Evic VT and Evic Mini and I have Sig 150 TC as well as a Snowwolf for home use!
She doesn't know about the Rolo DNA 200 yet :22:
Good luck with explaining just tell her if she really loves you it shouldn't matter or buy some shoes to the equivalent value lol.

Back
Top Bottom