What's new

Bang and sparks

It does sound like a device fault. I remember you saying you got it from myepack. Give ash and the team a call and they should be able to sort you out.
Hello mate I phoned them before I have to send it back 1st class and recorded delivery , they have said I can exchange it for a kooper mini 60 w , but are they any good

Get another IPV d2.. You would have to be the unluckiest man alive to have 2 duffers

Hold up have you done the most important thing yet??
Phone up the daily star and tell them it blew your house up and your dog to bits???lol

The koopor seems decent enough, certainly an upgrade on the ipv mini 2. If you could get the ipv d2 that would be a great swap too. Sounds like a good deal mate.

The 510 connection on the nautilus is very long it's probably pushing the 510 pin in to far and causing a short.

The koopor seems decent enough, certainly an upgrade on the ipv mini 2. If you could get the ipv d2 that would be a great swap too. Sounds like a good deal mate.
Would love the ipv d2 but it's £15 extra and ive already spent my budget , the wife would kill me , think I might just get a refund and save up a bit more mate and get a decent 1

Would love the ipv d2 but it's £15 extra and ive already spent my budget , the wife would kill me , think I might just get a refund and save up a bit more mate and get a decent 1
Got in touch with myepack today they are sending me the ipv mini d2 out so am happy now mate

Back
Top Bottom