What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Heron V2- Release date announced

Will these be made in limited numbers?

There's gonna be a decent quantity available come Friday, and production will be expanded on them in the new year. Certainly isn't going to be a CloudOne/Nextiny scenario that's for sure.

Your still gonna need your best F5 skills though, because the available stock is gonna shift fast

There's gonna be a decent quantity available come Friday, and production will be expanded on them in the new year. Certainly isn't going to be a CloudOne/Nextiny scenario that's for sure.

Your still gonna need your best F5 skills though, because the available stock is gonna shift fast
It's come at the wrong time for me, but for you to be taken with it soooooo much pretty much means I probably need to get one...you ain't been wrong yet

It's come at the wrong time for me, but for you to be taken with it soooooo much pretty much means I probably need to get one...you ain't been wrong yet

You might have to let the kids know that Santa ain't coming this year...

Wonder if my secret santa is feeling the love of Christmas this year

Back
Top Bottom