What's new

Smok Tree box and New DX 200 DNA 200W

Don't bother with the Hotcig dx200 dna unless you want a dead battery when it arrives. then it is hard to get a replacement and a refund well you will need to speak to paypal to get one. You have all been warned and i am not the only Ape this happened to. Another bit of advice when buying from Gearbest use the British Express option goods arrives much faster

The other thing is that charger was never £60 even before the sale never mind the £114 you reckon it was. Seen loads of this going on with black Friday cyber Monday stuff, not just gear best and not just vaping related either.

Yes
Don't bother with the Hotcig dx200 dna unless you want a dead battery when it arrives. then it is hard to get a replacement and a refund well you will need to speak to paypal to get one. You have all been warned and i am not the only Ape this happened to. Another bit of advice when buying from Gearbest use the British Express option goods arrives much faster

Im in the middle of a paypal dispute with gearbest also, non e cig related tho. I bought a remote control car that arrived in a box that was damaged and repaired, wheels where soiled and their where scratches all over it. Im avoiding gear best from now on!

They are getting a worse and worse name as time goes on. I think paypal will end up banning all paypal payments to them, because paypal are losing to much money by refunding people out of their profit. Don't get me wrong i think gb prices are the best but their customer service and refund policy is terrible. It takes to long for them to do anything at all apart from keep telling you the same old thing over and over. They have a lot of bad things said on trustpilot as well as some good things. I get the inpression they want your money but do not want to give it back when a product is faulty.
I had some great deals but the most expensive item i purchased was the one that had the problem.
I even payed insurance which i now believe is just a way to get even more money out of customers.
Most of my future purchases will be from elsewhere, i may buy from EU warehouse but not there China warehouse
My trustin them is now at it's lowest. so a few other sites will gain and i would not be surprised if a lot of people on here take note of all the complaints and stop buying

They are getting a worse and worse name as time goes on. I think paypal will end up banning all paypal payments to them, because paypal are losing to much money by refunding people out of their profit. Don't get me wrong i think gb prices are the best but their customer service and refund policy is terrible. It takes to long for them to do anything at all apart from keep telling you the same old thing over and over. They have a lot of bad things said on trustpilot as well as some good things. I get the inpression they want your money but do not want to give it back when a product is faulty.
I had some great deals but the most expensive item i purchased was the one that had the problem.
I even payed insurance which i now believe is just a way to get even more money out of customers.
Most of my future purchases will be from elsewhere, i may buy from EU warehouse but not there China warehouse
My trustin them is now at it's lowest. so a few other sites will gain and i would not be surprised if a lot of people on here take note of all the complaints and stop buying
Hi crustyfolker,
We will improve our customer service in the future.
My boss have realise that the bad customer service have trouble our customer a lot.
And he decide to change the rule in the Customer service department.
I am also looking forward to the improvement.
Sorry to trouble you a lot.
Have a good time.
Zarya

I am now hoping Gearbest are stocking the dx200 improved v2 device as it is a lot better and comes with the battery unattached and in a different box alltogether. The v1 caused problems for lots of customers so i found out. Thankfully Hotcig have now put things right.

Back
Top Bottom