What's new

Insufficient privileges

owen1975

Postman
hi I want to sell my box mod in the classified section as I have done before but it says I have insufficient privileges , does anyone know why I suddenly can not

Thanks

hi I want to sell my box mod in the classified section as I have done before but it says I have insufficient privileges , does anyone know why I suddenly can not

Thanks
Because you are a newish user. The forum detects that automatically though as far as I know your almost there if not already. Some changes were made with the new forum.The idea is that members can have greater peace of mind in buying from someone they have got to know a little. Subject to what top brass say I reckon keep posting elsewhere and the classies will open up to you soon :)

The criteria for using The Classified Sections were changed today.
From here on in, a member must have a minimum of 20 Posts before they can Buy, Sell or Post in The Classified Sections.
You can access them now as you have a post count of 21 I see.

Because you are a newish user. The forum detects that automatically though as far as I know your almost there if not already. Some changes were made with the new forum.The idea is that members can have greater peace of mind in buying from someone they have got to know a little. Subject to what top brass say I reckon keep posting elsewhere and the classies will open up to you soon :)

Oh ok I've posted stuff in the classified section before but not since the new updated website came on line

The criteria for using The Classified Sections were changed today.
From here on in, a member must have a minimum of 20 Posts before they can Buy, Sell or Post in The Classified Sections.
You can access them now as you have a post count of 21 I see.
Thanks rob

Yup, limit should be 20 now as @Rob said. Can see you got the sale thread live now so looks like it's all working as it should!

Back
Top Bottom