What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

One of those times[Kanger Subox]

Have you guys had one of those times where the tank wouldn't just unscrew no matter what you do? I have a Kanger subox and that little bugger wouldn't just screw off. I have tried everything with tools. I NEED help. My Atlantis V2 is sitting there waiting for it to be used since after i bought it a month ago. What do you do if you were in this situation?
have you dropped it at all mate?

only time I have ever had that, the glass had pushed into the base and so it wouldn't turn at all. I even used pliers myself and got nowhere. but I could pull the glass slightly out on the side that went in and it worked fine after that.

Assuming the tank is stuck to the mod, you should be able to remove the main section leaving the base on the mod.

Take the coil out and you can now push something through one airhole and out of the other. If you don't have anything solid that's thin enough, use a paper clip and wind the ends together with pliers. I've done it many times. Simples!

I usually stick one of those thin screwdrivers into the afc and give it a push. Hasnt messed it up or damaged a coil yet, but saying that I try my hardest not to over tighten.

I usually stick one of those thin screwdrivers into the afc and give it a push. Hasnt messed it up or damaged a coil yet, but saying that I try my hardest not to over tighten.

Snap (the idea, not the screwdriver hopfully) I do the same and it's always worked a treat

Back
Top Bottom