Innokin
What's new

yaeliq

peety

Postman
Just read about Yaeliq in general chat, but am hoping someone else here knows a bit about their juice before I make an order.Could you please help.

Smoore
ive been thinking about it all weekend but didnt bother in the end.

cant go wrong really at $13 for 100ml + $10 postage even if its not the best in the world

as said, moley is your man but only if your after backy flaves.

Vape Green
Just ordered some saber blood from them yesterday.Watched a video of Phil Busardo Taste Your Juice and he was very happy with some of the juice.I am really looking forward to it.It is very cheap and sounds like a great flavor.

Innokin
I wonder if it is made in a house that a Palestinian family was evicted from?

ive been thinking about it all weekend but didnt bother in the end.

cant go wrong really at $13 for 100ml + $10 postage even if its not the best in the world

as said, moley is your man but only if your after backy flaves.
I've used Yaeliq about 5 times over a couple of years. Good service but bear in mind the $10 shipping so more economical if you order several bottles.

I'm a dessert flavour fan & my go to juices are:

Saber Blood
Cheese Cake
Butter Pecan

With a 100ml bottle you are taking a bit of a punt if you buy a flavour you don't like. It's good stuff & I just use Yaeliq or my own DIY juices now. I baulk at the price of a 10ml bottle of bought juice in the UK now.

AcmeFog
Just ordered some saber blood from them yesterday.Watched a video of Phil Busardo Taste Your Juice and he was very happy with some of the juice.I am really looking forward to it.It is very cheap and sounds like a great flavor.
Saber Blood is my favourite.

Elux
That is an unsubstantiated claim & without a shred of evidence.
I think you'll find that 1,000's of Palestinians have been evicted from their homes to make way for Israeli settlers. That's a fact.

Back
Top Bottom