What's new

Uwell Crown Coils

the flavor is immense with these coils but they just didnt last long for me.
max i went to on the first day was 70w with the 0.25 which is rated upto 120w. first day perfect. got home from work next day and within 15 minutes burnt. this was the same with all 3 coils in the box.
think the most ive got out of them so far with 2 new boxes has been 9-11 days and maxed at 50w

only using milk man which is 80/20
got another 2 boxes on the way and also a sense herakles plus tank so will see how that one goes.

the flavor is immense with these coils but they just didnt last long for me.
max i went to on the first day was 70w with the 0.25 which is rated upto 120w. first day perfect. got home from work next day and within 15 minutes burnt. this was the same with all 3 coils in the box.
think the most ive got out of them so far with 2 new boxes has been 9-11 days and maxed at 50w

only using milk man which is 80/20
got another 2 boxes on the way and also a sense herakles plus tank so will see how that one goes.

I think milk man is meant to be known some what as a bit of a coil killer. Which is probably the only con for this juice.

bugger, now you tell me :D

oh well, only 9 coils lost.

think it will be tried in the sense herakles plus when it arrives hopefully tomorrow.

I can't get the 0.25 coil to go above 60w.... Every time I try it just tastes rank. Much prefer running the 0.5 at 50w. tastes so much nicer then what I can get from the 0.25

already ordered another eight 0.25 coils so will order some 0.5 as well.
worth a try. cheers.

was considering a crown but it all seems a bit expensive .................. wheras the 0.2 coil in my hatrick seems nigh on indestructible at a constant 70-75w .....................handy mind bearing in mind no one in the uk seems to sell replacements

I have got this tank and while purchasing I had an option of ordering coils of my choice and I ordered all 3 coils as 0.25.
Used the first coil, primed it thoroughly used it on low wattage. Had a very bad cotton taste but everyone was praising it so was very determined. Anyhow after about half a tank and about 2h on and off low wattage got reduced nasty cotton taste.
Increased the wattage to 45w and was very impressed but still there was a hint of cotton somewhere. Waited another 30min on 45w inhaling the bad cotton or whatever it was increased the wattage to 50w and here it goes fantastic vapours immense taste. Was very impressed and increases it to 55w then to 60w. At 60w burnt cotton taste returned again left it overnight. Next day tried it at 60w all day and was happy with the taste n flavour. But noticed problem with change in resistance. That evening I tried at 70w and suddenly a nasty burnt hit.
Reduce the wattage but again a burnt hit. Had to reduce it to 40w but all in vain. Change the ejuice to 50/50 it worked that evening but taste burnt next morning. Annoyed, I used the second coil and it did the same. I also got chest pain so stopped using this tank. When the coils were dissected I found the layers of cotton surrounding coils burnt and rest were almost dry. This was for all the 0.25coils I used. Basically it appeared that the cotton or whatever that material is very tightly packed and when the top is opened after few puffs one can see bubbles coming out so there may be some airlock problem too which won't allow it to wick properly. My experience with the tank is that it is a nice tank clouds are immense only when it work but very tricky to break in and coils requires a lot if patience. RBA is also tricky to wick. When this tank works it is fantastic but coils are crap and for me hardly lasted 2days.

already ordered another eight 0.25 coils so will order some 0.5 as well.
worth a try. cheers.

You ever considered getting an RTA? Saves shelling out on coils all the time. Loads of good ones around at the moment.

@vape_buddy
interesting. thanks for the feedback.
when the new coils arrive im going to experiment with a pin therough the air holes as I did wonder if it was too tightly packed and this method has worked for other tanks.
no matter how many coils I get through its still the best tank for taste.
BUT lets see if that changes as should have my new sense herakles plus arriving today or tomorrow.

@henry hoov3r
sadly no chance. partialy blind and wridden with arthritis so coil making is not for me.
was kindlt sent a derringer by puffinclouds and its great but once coil is gunked im fooked.

Personally cant fault the crown, use it as my out and about tanks... Never had a problem with the 0.5 stock coils which I run at about 50-60w only when I am out the house.. I take a bit of time and effort to bed them in at first and last me a good long time.. If you want to moan about stock coils try the Smok VCT A1 or X1 coils. Taste like dog shit for the first 10 mins....

Back
Top Bottom