What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Heron V2- Release date announced

Deck looks interesting. Might be a bit fiddlier than the current incarnation.

One thing I wish is that they would include a 510 adapter with the package, just for more options and for building safety purposes.
Pobably about the same, maybe a touch easier, Threading the cotton through has always been a pain on the 1.5, as has the very tight space between the posts...

Pobably about the same, maybe a touch easier, Threading the cotton through has always been a pain on the 1.5, as has the very tight space between the posts...

Never really had an issue with the 1.5

Currently got a 2.8ohm build in there for use on the Evolvr which was a bit tight. I know you use TC a lot so more wraps can be a bit of an issue.

So, what makes the heron so bloody amazing then?
Genuine question, I mean, I've spent serious cash on atties before, and they've been a revelation. And now they sit in a drawer while I vape on £20 Goblin minis.
Why does the Heron have longevity?

Because it's so simple I reckon

Flavour is stunning when you get it right the airflow for me is so spot on giving a warm vape

It's a looker too especially hybrid on top of a paps

So, what makes the heron so bloody amazing then?
Genuine question, I mean, I've spent serious cash on atties before, and they've been a revelation. And now they sit in a drawer while I vape on £20 Goblin minis.
Why does the Heron have longevity?
Each to is own n ting innit me old gothyness bruddah

Ive vaped nothing but herons since they first came out .. and everything else has left me a bit cold .. BUT there are many peeps I know who don't get on with them at all.

i think atty choice is as personal as juice choice ... and in fact hand in hand with same.

Never really had an issue with the 1.5

Currently got a 2.8ohm build in there for use on the Evolvr which was a bit tight. I know you use TC a lot so more wraps can be a bit of an issue.
I actually had TC working quite well in the heron ... I personally so far haven't found TC coils to have much longevity tho - that could be down to practise id hasten to add.

I'm strangely un excited about this. My two 1.5s work just fine and dandy and look great too. I find wicking on the spheroid v4 a bit hit and miss so I'm a bit concerned the new Heron might be similar. You have to get the amount of cotton just right to avoid dry hits/flooding. I've never had an issue with the Heron 1.5 .

I'm strangely un excited about this. My two 1.5s work just fine and dandy and look great too. I find wicking on the spheroid v4 a bit hit and miss so I'm a bit concerned the new Heron might be similar. You have to get the amount of cotton just right to avoid dry hits/flooding. I've never had an issue with the Heron 1.5 .

Have to say I will be like a dog with two tails if I get one.
Agreed on the 1.5 it's one of the best really interested to see what this brings to the party.

It's a stunner
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom