What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Happy Days November

What is your favorite Season Two Aerovape juice ?

• Total voters

We decided we don't need a security certificate as all details and payment are secured through Paypal.

So if you get a funny warning take no notice.

Hey @Aerovape Ltd, just wondering how order no. 3966 is going? Got a prepared to be posted email some time last week but haven't had the normal PayPal notification..

Feel like an addict, need my macaroon fix!

Also, are the concentrates going to be available in the new year?

Thanks, don't mean to bug, just love this stuff and am completely dry!

Hey @Aerovape Ltd, just wondering how order no. 3966 is going? Got a prepared to be posted email some time last week but haven't had the normal PayPal notification..

I too am sat looking at my inbox .. I get all twitchy waiting for my new found favourite Starbux to tell me its on its way and not to worry lol I think the concentrates are going to do very well ;)

I got my order 3966 on Saturday if that helps any.

Got order 3992 still to come.

Yes, I'm greedy :pie:

Posting today bud, landing with you tomorrow "fingers crossed".

Yes many concentrates coming in january ;D

I too am sat looking at my inbox .. I get all twitchy waiting for my new found favourite Starbux to tell me its on its way and not to worry lol I think the concentrates are going to do very well ;)
Are you the one that ordered 300mls of Jamaoca ? you know how expensive it is to make this juice with wray and nephew rum ? lol no worries its on its way matey :D

All orders will be posted with as much haste as possible this week, I don't want them to eat into the precious time to get our act together.
If I was a customer I would be annoyed as well, thank you for being very very patient with us.

Anyone going to see StarWars next month ?

Are you the one that ordered 300mls of Jamaoca ? you know how expensive it is to make this juice with wray and nephew rum ? lol no worries its on its way matey :D

haha I'm the one that's ordered 900ml of your lovely liquid Jamaoca included ;)

Back
Top Bottom