What's new

Electronic Cigarettes in 2016 – How E-cig UK regulation is set to change the way you vape

I know I read something similar we need to get this signed asap to put a stop to many changes. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/105139 we need so many more signs so share and share this as much as poss I have been placing this thru out the social media world but feel like I'm fighting a up his battle to get people to Stand up for what has saved so many of us from smoking now we need to save vaping

I know I read something similar we need to get this signed asap to put a stop to many changes. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/105139 we need so many more signs so share and share this as much as poss I have been placing this thru out the social media world but feel like I'm fighting a up his battle to get people to Stand up for what has saved so many of us from smoking now we need to save vaping

I'm one of those who went to the protests outside the BBC, Signed petitions and wrote to MP's, We've been doing it since Atricle 20 was drafted, we'll keep trying but there's so much apathy and so many who are only just hearing about this...

I'm one of those who went to the protests outside the BBC, Signed petitions and wrote to MP's, We've been doing it since Atricle 20 was drafted, we'll keep trying but there's so much apathy and so many who are only just hearing about this...

Me too.... This is why I put up this thread to attempt to reach those that haven't heard yet... I'm now just wondering how to reach a big audience and to get our cause seen and heard of with out causing it harm like they will do... Guess it's something I'm a little passionate about...

Me too.... This is why I put up this thread to attempt to reach those that haven't heard yet... I'm now just wondering how to reach a big audience and to get our cause seen and heard of with out causing it harm like they will do... Guess it's something I'm a little passionate about...
We tried Twitter bombs, letter writing, all sorts. It needs someone with media savvy and connections...

A high profile open vaper would be perfect but I can't really think of a reachable one. I know immortal technique the rapper has been seen with one a while back.
He does follow me on Twitter I think so could dm him and see if he still does.
Crowdfunding could work for something.
Issue in my eyes is the people using cigs likes and ego's etc just aren't really aware of how big of an issue this is

Good ideas guys. We need more people like you fighting for the team. I have to admit that although I like to keep up with all campaign news I have only signed a few petitions which is the least I could do.
Scarily my world outlook in regards to politics has become one of complete distrust. Infact usually I will believe in the opposite. So sometimes apathy can work itself into my phyche. Anyway people are listening and although we dont always write we are watching. We need more though as you said.

Many vapers, certainly those active online surely must know by now, there is a recent thread here at POTV about the Draft Ecig Proposal Bans All UK Advertising. Seems like no one much is interested, even though it threatens the very existence of POTV and other such forums and sites. There will be no (or very few) high street shops, no online shops, no merchandise, no forums, vapers gagged and bound,1000's losing their jobs, incomes and businesses, the end of vaping. Yet apart from a hardcore few no one seems bothered enough to say or do anything, wtf is going on here?

Many vapers, certainly those active online surely must know by now, there is a recent thread here at POTV about the Draft Ecig Proposal Bans All UK Advertising. Seems like no one much is interested, even though it threatens the very existence of POTV and other such forums and sites. There will be no (or very few) high street shops, no online shops, no merchandise, no forums, vapers gagged and bound,1000's losing their jobs, incomes and businesses, the end of vaping. Yet apart from a hardcore few no one seems bothered enough to say or do anything, wtf is going on here?
I have signed every petition I can, written to all my EU MP's and my local MP, all I got were standard replies that said nothing!! Even some local B & M shops when I ask say no it won't happen! they have nothing to let their customers know what's going on regards the TPD they seem to be burying their heads in the sand, it's no wonder people don't know whats going on when the shops they use don't tell them!!! I don't know what the answer is to get the millions of vapers to join together they will suddenly wonder where all the things they buy at the moment won't be available, I despair I really do.

I have signed every petition I can, written to all my EU MP's and my local MP, all I got were standard replies that said nothing!!

Same as that but hardly any replies.

I Even some local B & M shops when I ask say no it won't happen! they have nothing to let their customers know what's going on regards the TPD they seem to be burying their heads in the sand

Never understood it myself, totally bizarre. Apart from one local shop, when I mention tpd I get a wall of silence.

I don't know what the answer is to get the millions of vapers to join together they will suddenly wonder where all the things they buy at the moment won't be available, I despair I really do.

I don't have any answers to that, I've tried talking to vapers (of all ages) when out and about, apart from advanced users no one else is that interested.

Back
Top Bottom