What's new

Cheapest place to buy

Saw them at kingz of vapour shortly before they closed down for maintenance and rebranding for about 70 ish quid. Looked quite nice but essentially it's the tesla nano with the same antique steampunk gears that adorned the tesla antique steampunk mech.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448743639.463334.jpg

The plain painted ones are £47 on FastTech ... £79 seems a bit much ... even £47 seems a bit pricey compared to other similarly featured mods.
My arse is getting sore from sitting on the fence with this one.

My arse is getting sore from sitting on the fence with this one.

Same here. I have the wismec RX200 on preorder, but I don't need 200w. I usually vape around 50w and the tesla should hopefully give me decent battery life.
Shame that they didn't put the USB on the side and make the lipo user replaceable. Only 2 cons for me so far.

Same here. I have the wismec RX200 on preorder, but I don't need 200w. I usually vape around 50w and the tesla should hopefully give me decent battery life.
Shame that they didn't put the USB on the side and make the lipo user replaceable. Only 2 cons for me so far.
It's usually not a good sign that I hesitate for so long over the buy button ... good reasons to buy it for me are the size, battery life and the Tesla name. I'm pretty neutral over the position of the charge port and the 60W limitation on TC. Less happy about the boxey shape and features for the price ... it does no more than the D2 and is less ergonomic. I guess I want something better and more pleasurable to use than the D2 to justify spending more money. Might wait a little longer and see what else comes up.
The Wismec RX200 looks the business in black and I'm sure that the ergonomics are good ... it's just the total weight that rules it out for me.

Back
Top Bottom