What's new

Mixing variations.

dachilledfox

Initiate
Hi Apes.So I've been vaping about 9-10 months. I like to mix my own e-liquids after trying some very suspect ready mixed flavours. WOW, what a journey it's been. There are so many flavours by so many companies and they mostly have different percentages that can vary massively.

I've mixed recipes by 1 or 2 well known and some not so well known forum posters and have had some great results and some not so good.

I now mainly sub-ohm at 70/30 VG/PG so a lot of recipes need tweaking as some flavours are not good with the higher temperatures (other flavours really come through).
I've got a few recipes I can call ADV but am looking for a few more.

Is there anybody in the same situation that can be of assistance ?
Cheers, DaFox

All I can suggest is look in the mega recipe thread on here and google e juice recipes there are hundreds of them out and running wild, ready for people to try
as you say you may have to tweek some of them to suit your taste.
That is half the problem what I think is good you may hate and the same the other way round so pick some you like the look of and play about.

Cheers B road blaster. Yes there are loads of great recipes out there on the web which I must thank the great vaping community for.
Obviously taste is very subjective and a lot of factors affect the overall outcome.

I'll keep searching and tweeking.

My favourite concentrate at the minute is cinnamon Danish V2. Lots of potential there.

ah I'm like a lot on here into my custards with a few different things thrown into them, ATM playing about with a few different vanilla bean ice cream flavours mixed in.

Back
Top Bottom