What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE Subox kit, uwell crown, Ego one

big tuna

Postman
Hello all,

Got some stuff up for sale (would trade for a mod of some sort possibly or a nice atty)

Kanger Subox kit - switched to an EVIC TC so don't use this anymore. As you can see from the photos it's had quite a bit of use! There is a small crack in the screen but everything works fine!

Uwell crown - hardly used it at all! Mainly use my goblin mini as I prefer a small tank.

Ego one - used once, got it free with my joyetech kit.

Not sure what's a fair price for all this is but £40. Please PM

Payment via PayPal, will post out second class signed for

SOLD SOLD SOLD TO @cleario

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448817118.400752.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448817131.972818.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448817144.446510.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448817156.052276.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448817170.122955.jpg

Last edited:
You can have the one in it, which I think is a 0.25 also got a 1.0 coil, unfortunately don't have the box for it anymore though! Also have a nickel coil for the ego one and a couple of 0.5 ohm could for the sub tank. I'll make sure it's all clean, but I don't have an ultrasonic cleaner or anything unfortunately!

Ok no worries, just down the parents at the moment I'll send payment when I get home in about 10 mins if that's ok?

Ok no worries, just down the parents at the moment I'll send payment when I get home in about 10 mins if that's ok?

Spot on thanks! I won't have a chance to send them until Tuesday morning but I'll send them first class signed for instead :)

Delivered today! Everything's working great. Loving the crown at 120w. Cant wait to try the TC out! Thanks @bigtuna

Back
Top Bottom