What's new

My 'Special' Box...

RIGHT THEN
Take the above price, and minus £10!

I need this gone, It's not being used, and I desperately need the money now I've left uni due to not being able to cope.

How do you switch the batteries out on this? Sorry but not familiar with lipos at all. And is it a plain black Hammond enclosure? Thanks

How do you switch the batteries out on this? Sorry but not familiar with lipos at all. And is it a plain black Hammond enclosure? Thanks

Yep, no internal charging due to the fact the batteries are charged between 3 and 5 amps and no USB can take that :P.
To switch between 4.2v and 8.4v you have to physically change the pack.

It is just a plain black enclosure. Did have a unicorn vinyl on but that's now been removed after the corners started peeling!

If you want, I can borrow my mums laptop later and type out a lipo guide in a pm? :)

Thanks for your reply and sorry it's taken me a while to post again. I've done a bit of research myself thanks. Sorry but have decided that this is not for me. Hopefully another ape will snap it up soon

May I ask exactly what's out you off ?

Thanks for your reply and sorry it's taken me a while to post again. I've done a bit of research myself thanks. Sorry but have decided that this is not for me. Hopefully another ape will snap it up soon

More than anything, sobering up is what did it :) I was quite pissed when I was looking last night and it just got me curious. I recently got a switcheroo off Ax and that does everything that this would except for battery life and not sure I need another charger in my life at the mo. Hope there's no hard feelings

More than anything, sobering up is what did it :) I was quite pissed when I was looking last night and it just got me curious. I recently got a switcheroo off Ax and that does everything that this would except for battery life and not sure I need another charger in my life at the mo. Hope there's no hard feelings
None at all, I know ax and his work is lovely!
Also, anyone wondering about their sheer brutality of this mod when let loose can actually ask AX! :)

Scrap that, guy was a time-wasting douchebag who has now blocked me :/

SO BACK UP FOR SALE !

40 for mod & 4.2v
48 for mod & 4.2v+8.4v
54 for mod & 4.2v+8.4v x2
70 for Mod & 4.2v+8.4v x2 + Charger
85 for Mod & 4.2v+8.4v x2 + Charger + Glacier V1 + Copper Fujii Chuff Cap.

AND REDUCED BY A TENNER!

Last edited:
Bump
Also seen something I desperately want, so as a result, you can buy it for 62 with charger (not inc postage which will probably be between 7-9 of the finest British pounds)

Or, would swap it without charger for a nice wooden box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom