What's new

Help me choose please

ROBSTA

Postman
Hi pretty experienced with kanthal,
My sweet spot is 0.5 ohm at 30 watts .3 nic juice.
Also i still love standard vapes 12mg nic 2ohm coil between 8 to watts mouth to lung.

I really want to try this temp control as i like a long draw which burns up cotton faster,

Been looking at the Koopor mini 60w Tc mod to start with also perhaps doing a dual nickle build on the updated OBS crius.

Any recommendations ?
Or would this be a good start point?

Also 26 gauge nickel wire?
Thanks vapers

Rob

Ain't nowt wrong with ni200 IMO :p could just be the months I've invested in it as an early dna 40 adopter talking but I've played with NiFe30 and whilst I prefer it in Rda with dual coils due to the higher resistance, a single coil ni200 does the job for me in a subtank mini... But anything lower than 28 gauge just isn't worth it as it takes too many wraps. I should think the 30 gauge tempered ni200 would work really well, I keep meaning to pick some up but I have so much 28g lol

I don't deal well with change...have enough iron in my diet don't need it in my nickel :P

You could always think about the RX200, A bit more expensive but it should be all the mod you'll need and with a trio of 18650's in it battery life will be around 4 days or so...

Thanks for replies I have chose a Koopor mini only £25 from myepack and got some 28 gauge ni200.
Never tried before so if temp control isn't for me I've only wasted money on wire

Back
Top Bottom