What's new

Recipes everywhere!

SimonB2008

Achiever
Just ordered a couple of bits from Vapable to mix up a muffin man recipe and a milk & honey recipe! Can't wait! Will report back on whether they are any good.

I've really wanted to tr milk and honey, just never got around to it. Which concentrates did you use?

I've really wanted to tr milk and honey, just never got around to it. Which concentrates did you use?
I don't have the recipe to hand - its on my ipad. Will post it when I get home. Had peanut butter in it, I remember that much!

Ok, it's as follows:
Marshmallow TPA 3%
Peanut butter TPA 1.5%
Graham cracker clear TPA 8%
Vanilla custard TPA 2%
Vanilla swirl CAP 2%

Just trying this recipe a week after I mixed up. 10ml tester. Don't know if it tastes like Milk & Honey as I've never tried it, but I can confirm its bloody good.

Just trying this recipe a week after I mixed up. 10ml tester. Don't know if it tastes like Milk & Honey as I've never tried it, but I can confirm its bloody good.

Can't wait to try it.. Noticed I accidentaly ordered graham cracker... not graham cracker clear :(

I guess the other is dark and may contain questionable ingredients...

Can't wait to try it.. Noticed I accidentaly ordered graham cracker... not graham cracker clear :(

I guess the other is dark and may contain questionable ingredients...
As does the marshmallow, custard and peanut butter [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom