What's new

Online Store Now Open

Hi jules, not sure what's happened, but I still haven't received mine yet.
Ordered on 19th Nov . [emoji53]

Last edited:
Got my squirrel juice in the post today and I only ordered it on Thursday so not sure why your is taking so long @diva

I was keen to try the others but they are now out of stock!

Thanks @julesvapes

I ordered some when you first posted and they haven't arrived either.

Bloody hell, I love the squirrel juice! Shared the bottle with a friend, and she says it's her favourite ejuice ever!

Anyone else who hasn't got their samples please pm me and I will sort you out, unfortunately it seems to be the first posting that we had issues with as our local post office told us the price was 65p per letter rather than 95p which all the subsequent ones have been sent out with!

Thank you everyone who has pointed out typos on the website and invoices.

We are not a company jumping on the vaping bandwagon, but dedicated Vapers who care about flavours and the whole vaping experience.

In January we will be launching our blog on our website. Which will be stuffed with information, advice, competitions, product reviews, coil building techniques, temperature control, the tpd and how it will affect us all and much more.

If there is anything you would like us to cover please drop us a line.

And thanks again for the wonderful reviews you have been posting.

Jules

Mine arrived but postage hadn't been paid fully. I had to pay £1.50. Not grumbling, they were free (minus the £1.50!) after all, just wanted you to be aware. Haven't had time to give them a test yet but I'll report back when I do.

Just wanted to add, I passed on the Drunken Monkey and Squirrel Juice to a friend at work, who has gone ..... erm ....... nuts ..... over the Squirrel Juice. Says it's one of the nicest juices he's ever tried. :)

Back
Top Bottom