What's new

Wismec Reuleaux

Yeah I use it for home now as it's quick charging on a 2amp charger (supplied)
Are you saying your lavabox charges at 2amps? It's just my lavabox has a 1amp charge limit. I thought it was only the Vaporshark that had zip charging.

my lavabox only charges at 1 amp from a wall charger too and 0.5 amp when plugged into the pc

That's crazy, my lavabox used to do 2-3 hours lol, I think this is the best purchase this year
You must be running at high wattage setting to only get that. I have a dual core tc build on mine atm and it will last me nearly 9 hrs!

just go my rx version this morning..those that know me know i only use 1.4 nv carts at about 12-14 watts so i reckon i wont have to charge these batteries til about thursday lol......but looks amazing (white and green), feels good in the hand and for £38???......no brainer :)

just go my rx version this morning..those that know me know i only use 1.4 nv carts at about 12-14 watts so i reckon i wont have to charge these batteries til about thursday lol......but looks amazing (white and green), feels good in the hand and for £38???......no brainer :)
Jester, Old bean - I thought you'd been kidnapped by Aliens...
I get almost 5 days out of a set of 30q's running 40w TC so Thursday or Friday is a good guess...

Back
Top Bottom