What's new

Best budget set up

Enoch

Achiever
It coming to writing my Christmas list and the only thing I can think of that isn't a game is getting some Vape gear as an alternative to my trusty subtank.

So what is the best budget set up to get? The tank I was pretty solid on was the crown, the tfv4 coils had far too many bad reviews for me so the crown is the next one along. is this a good choice to go for as an alternative to the subtank?

also what mod should it get? I guess the cheaper the better but I need one that is durable (against the odd dropping every now and again) and have good battery life that will last a day or more as the sub box is terrible for it.

I traded my tfv4 for a crown so know both of these. Tfv4 was leaky and hit n miss. Crown not bad at all. No leaks nice flavour and as cloud chucking as you like. Any single 18650 mod like sigelei 75w or ipvd2 will not get through the whole day without replacing battery.

I'd take the IPV d2 and carry a spare 18650...Unless you really want a dual 18650 box.. I prefer the small form factor of the d2 and with the silicone sleeve it's pretty bump proof (dunno bout dropping it tho). Should be more careful clumsy git :)

I traded my tfv4 for a crown so know both of these. Tfv4 was leaky and hit n miss. Crown not bad at all. No leaks nice flavour and as cloud chucking as you like. Any single 18650 mod like sigelei 75w or ipvd2 will not get through the whole day without replacing battery.
what were your overall thoughts on the crown tank? I love the sub tank, have no complaints at all with it, but as I had a triton and didn't like It in comparison, I just want a tank that is a nice alternative to it. Air flow isn't an issue as I just thought the triton was just inconsistent with it.

I'd take the IPV d2 and carry a spare 18650...Unless you really want a dual 18650 box.. I prefer the small form factor of the d2 and with the silicone sleeve it's pretty bump proof (dunno bout dropping it tho). Should be more careful clumsy git :)
what's the sorta price range on that? The X cube is an option but I don't particularly want to pay full price or near that, cheaper the better as it means I can get a charger and batteries on top of it.

what's the sorta price range on that? The X cube is an option but I don't particularly want to pay full price or near that, cheaper the better as it means I can get a charger and batteries on top of it.
The IPV d2 is around £30 on gearbest they should have stock in the EU warehouse

The IPV d2 is around £30 on gearbest they should have stock in the EU warehouse
cheers mate. I'll check the specs out in it.

want a but more power option from the mod but probably not getting the tfv4 anytime soon so just enough to power the crown without it going overboard. simpler the better as well.

cheers mate. I'll check the specs out in it.

want a but more power option from the mod but probably not getting the tfv4 anytime soon so just enough to power the crown without it going overboard. simpler the better as well.
Just checked gearbest EU warehouse Is out of stock soz

Just checked gearbest EU warehouse Is out of stock soz
haha no worries.

Just read a review on here and it does sound decent. The only other mod I have used personally is the smy mini 60 watt. would that be fine for the crown if I wasn't blasting the thing at high power? sure I read the .5 goes to 40-50w for a solid vape

Back
Top Bottom