What's new

OBS Crius with stripped thread

kompo001

Postman
Purchased the OBS Crius from Nature Vape on the 08/11/15 and loved it, till now..............
Have just renewed the coils and when I tightened the post screws, one of them just ran round and round and would not tighten.
I removed said screw and could see that the thread inside the post had stripped.
Can't understand how this has happened, as I was using the small screwdriver that came with the tank and would not thought I could put that much torque on the screw to strip the thread.
Is there any warranty on these tanks ? Should I contact Nature Vape and ask for a replacement ?
What would the apes suggest ?
Cheers guys.
Phil.

contact where you purchased it, get it replaced under the consumer rights act 2015

Honestly, it does sound like it could have been user error....that being said, there's no harm contacting Nature Vape and seeing if they can help you out.

There is always the chance that maybe the materials or threading had a defect and you've been unlucky and had a dodgy one.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Update:-
Have been on to Nature Vape and they have offered a replacement, and do not require the old unit to be sent back to them.
I have ordered a few extra bits as well, like a couple of juices and a new coil.
Would recommend Nature Vape to everyone, can't get better than this.............

Back
Top Bottom