What's new

Faulty snow wolf

Thanks for the info @bogstandard . Tbh I think I'd pay 40% of value to get a new one sent. Not ideal with batteries married and wrap in the post at least it would solve the issue.
20% of value lol

Got a reply:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear bog,

Many thanks for your inquiry. We are very sorry for any inconvenience and the late reply.

We hope you can keep the product you have received, as our company is located in China, the return postage may more than the product price itself.

I have some options for you.

1)Refund to GB wallet( No return)

We will refund 20% product price which is 14usd to your GB wallet for your future orders, you will receive it in 3-5 business days.

2)Resending a new one (No return)

We can resend you a new one but you need pay 40% of the product price which is 24USD.

Could you please let me know your decision?

You may check with the post the cost to return the item before deciding?

Please check our warranty return policy here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.

If you have any further questions, we're always happy to help.

Best Regards,

Bess

Gearbest Customer Service

http://www.gearbest.com/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20% refund for something that doesn't work? I'm blessed!

I've asked for a full refund in exchange for a photo of a smashed device, failing that a new one for £12 (cost to return to China). Third option is to raise a dispute with paypal...
Hopefully this will be sorted quickly@gearbest
Taking the fucking piss I would be fuming

If you open a claim with PayPal or tell them you intend to, it seems to improve your chance of a better offer from gb.

If you open a claim with PayPal or tell them you intend to, it seems to improve your chance of a better offer from gb.
As of yet I'm still being ignored so I guess if nothing changes a dispute with Paypal will be my only option. 48 hours gone by. I'm shocked at the service I'm receiving from @gearbest.com still nothing

Fuck being nice mate, working for a bank I see companies taking the piss out of customers a lot. Open a claim with PayPal, half the time they will resolve it out of claim with you, if you don't you'll at least get your money back.

As of yet I'm still being ignored so I guess if nothing changes a dispute with Paypal will be my only option. 48 hours gone by. I'm shocked at the service I'm receiving from @gearbest.com still nothing
I have seen quite a few threads like this. One guy strongly recommended opening the claim. He was having the same issue with shitty resolution offers from them, so he opened a claim...and as if by magic they were quickly willing to settle up with a full refund/replacement!
Got to be worth a try :)

I have had the same crap service with GB, honestly open a PP dispute and get your cash back, they offered the same to me for a faulty Xcube.

Back
Top Bottom