What's new

So I want to diy!!

OK so the initial outlay may seem like a lot of money, but you will save a load in the longrun if you find a concentrate you like.

Many of the top juices have already been cloned and you wouldnt believe how simple some of them are..

Here are some of the highest rated ones on e-liquid-recipies.com
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=&exclsingle=0&sort=score&direction=desc

I always have my DIY juices to fall back on, but do buy premium juices now and again :)

Think everyone has covered where to get your flavours, I personally use chefs vapour and get my T-Juice and flavour art concentrates direct.
Nicotine from darkstar .
Lubrisolve on eBay for pg/vg are well cheap, infact ordered 2ltr vg and 1ltr pg on Fri came to £16.24 and free P&p cheapest I've found so far.

Clownstyle ... Any reccomendations from that top rated list you posted fella ?

I've got some concentrates incoming for the Gambit v2 by ADV_Search

Mustard milk was good, to say how simple it was. I've got some third world custard steeping, which smells amazing atm..

The good thing with e-juice-recipies is that you can add flavours you own to your stash and then search all available recipies that you can make.

Also a good indication of flavour % on there

Get your nicotine from dark star vapour its imaculate, no smell and crystal clear every time

Get your nicotine from dark star vapour its imaculate, no smell and crystal clear every time
Hi,
Has anyone used Darkstar recently? I haven't had a reply to email and noticed their last blog post was 19/04/14 so I wondered if they were still in business before I place an order.
Thanks

Hi,
Has anyone used Darkstar recently? I haven't had a reply to email and noticed their last blog post was 19/04/14 so I wondered if they were still in business before I place an order.
Thanks

I got 2 liters in the past 2 weeks both took 4 days to come and were premium grade nicotine, crystal clear with 0 smell

I don't have a link to hand buddy, but I found totallywicked offer a reasonable price on a starter kit, then I used amazon for things like pointy sharp stuff and tubes,

Diy is great, you can save money if you do it right

Back
Top Bottom