What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

west sussex newbie saying hi

streetbeef

Initiate
hey guys and girls, newbie here saying hi, potv is such a great forum from what ive seen so far, been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided to sign up :-) been off the stinkies and vaping for just over a year and a half. currently have a few tanks and mods on the go, mostly find myself running my xcube 2 and my tfv4 with the clapton coils and absolutely love it. hope to learn a lot more and meeting some cool people.
:-)

hi @Beastie yeah the tfv4 does guzzle the juice,luckily my friend stuart @ shadow juice does me great deals on his juice so i dont mind. ive just got the istick 60w tc and melo 2 but not really enjoying the temp control. seems a few other people have had the same issue with the melo 2. going to try my ti coils in my second tfv4 on the istick and see if i will grow to love temp control.

Welcome to the planet @streetbeef . Nice to have you here . Hope you enjoy your journey buddy [emoji12][emoji100][emoji100][emoji106]

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello @streetbeef , nice to meet you mate!!!

Hi There and Welcome Aboard! West Sussex escapee here. :14:

thanks for the warm welcome everyone, i can tell im going to really enjoy being a part of the planet. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom