What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Steam crave clones

They seem to have been removed off their site! Hopefully means theyve run out of stock & doesnt affect our orders..

I got a feeling they sold out now, Hopefully our orders will be sent out. If not they will refund no quibble as i had an order go out of stock which once contacted they refunded within 48 hours to my paypal, If you have missed out i feel sorry for you, but have the feeling resellers ordered lots to put on ebay a 3 times the price, I keep an eye out for things and see this is happening more and more it is quite obvious because some items are only available via sites like focal, fasttech etc so when they appear on ebay they more than likely have been purchased from China sites. People will try selling these clones as originals so look into them if they appear on ebay

I have received confirmation that mine has shipped today so i am hoping that other Apes who ordered one have had theirs shipped too.

I've got confirmation of shipping also, interesting to see how it compares to the Crius I ordered from FT as I don't get on with my Cthulhu v2 and might sell it as the collection of shiny grows

Oh bugger! I missed all this excitement ... would've been great to get my hands on a clone and see how well the cloners have matched it up.
Nothing on focal now except a couple of v2 dripper clones.

The next excitement will be discovering whether FastTech's "authentic" RDTAs are really authentics and not these same clones at hiked prices ... should get my hands on one of them mid-December

Anyone had a look at their tracking? Apparently my package originated in germany on the 20th, Sent to Hong Kong on the 21st, Processed through their DHL facility the same day, Was apparently in Derby UK the 24th (this morning), And is back in Hong Kong this evening 9 hours later. Confused much :doh:

Anyone had a look at their tracking? Apparently my package originated in germany on the 20th, Sent to Hong Kong on the 21st, Processed through their DHL facility the same day, Was apparently in Derby UK the 24th (this morning), And is back in Hong Kong this evening 9 hours later. Confused much :doh:

How are you tracking yours? Using 17Track.net shows sensible information for me as does the German site: The consignment, Germany received on 11.21.2015 in the international logistics center Frankfurt.

How are you tracking yours? Using 17Track.net shows sensible information for me as does the German site: The consignment, Germany received on 11.21.2015 in the international logistics center Frankfurt.
Used 17track aswell & dhlglobalmail. Both showing the same odd results!

After a chat with Focals support they told me thats the way it works, Leaves China & goes to dhls sorting facility in derby, then back to china to the final destination. Seems a bit odd! But mines now updated as arrived in the uk again on friday & was handed to royal mail yesterday so should,be with me very soon :) have already read on another forum that a buyer says its build quality is identical to the authentic, Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom