What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Am I doing something wrong?

vape_kid86

Initiate
Just moved to a dripper. Seems like I'm only getting maximum 5 draws till a get dry hit. Am I doing something wrong?
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448732567.562209.jpg

It will depend on a number of factors. Wicking/ohms/power/depth of juice well.

as long as its wicking good and there's no excess liquid in the juice well, drip drip and vape on

Drippers will guzzle juice, especially in low ohm builds at high watts. But IMO it is soooooo worth it . :2thumbsup:

It will depend on a number of factors. Wicking/ohms/power/depth of juice well.
Guy at the shop wicked it for me it's reading 0.34 ohms and the dripper is the one above! Bit of a noob but would be great ful for some tips

Guy at the shop wicked it for me it's reading 0.34 ohms and the dripper is the one above! Bit of a noob but would be great ful for some tips
Post a pic of the build. The low ohms indicate it's pulling more power hence it's hotter and evaporating juice quicker.

Probably the wicking and the amount of juice you're loading up. Will have to experiment with your wicking and get into a routine with dripping. You'll soon learn when the vapour production is talking off and you need to redrip. Posting a pic will help us troubleshoot any obvious problems

Check Scottish wicking method on youtube. It's easy and will reduce the dry hits you are experiencing. Also it's worth first pulsing the coil when used from new and drip ejuice on sides of the wick and on coil, this way it will saturate the wick with in the coil. Then drip on the whole wick as you are painting and you will be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom