What's new

cup cake world recipes.

franksy

Initiate
Hello all!!!!!
I am fairly new to the world of sub ohm vapeing but love it and have been off the fags now for 2 weeks.
To keep me busy I have decided to try making my own juice.
I have a friend who works at cup cake world which is just down the road from me.
I have just got a few flavours to try and mix some simple juices to start with. I was thinking an 80/20 vanilla custard mix.
Can anyone help me with other recipes please using their flavours?
I have..

Skittles
Vanilla custard
Condensed milk
Strawberry
Cream.

If I was to use vanilla custard for a mix of 10ml what percentage should I use as I believe it is quite weak? Any experience? Many thanks in advance. Cheers

My favourite subject, CCW custard.

I make up a separate base using cream, condensed milk, malted milk and butter and use this at 5% with 20% custard. It is rather weak but the price offsets this.

It's OK to vape after a couple of days but after a 3 month steep it's heavenly and after 6 it's even better.

I would put aside the Skittles to use on its own and make the following mix for 10ml:

1ml Custard
1ml Strawberry
0.25ml Cream
0.25ml Condensed Milk

My favourite subject, CCW custard.

I make up a separate base using cream, condensed milk, malted milk and butter and use this at 5% with 20% custard. It is rather weak but the price offsets this.

It's OK to vape after a couple of days but after a 3 month steep it's heavenly and after 6 it's even better.

I would put aside the Skittles to use on its own and make the following mix for 10ml:

1ml Custard
1ml Strawberry
0.25ml Cream
0.25ml Condensed Milk
Thanks for that
It's vanilla custard is that alright?
80/20 mix OK also?
Been told vanilla custard good on its own and to use 25% flavour. Does this sound right?
Have you done the above? I am mixing as we speak haha.

Thanks for that
It's vanilla custard is that alright?
80/20 mix OK also?
Been told vanilla custard good on its own and to use 25% flavour. Does this sound right?
Have you done the above? I am mixing as we speak haha.

Yes, vanilla custard is fine and it's good on its own, I like the extra creaminess provided by the other ingredients, particularly the butter. The total of my suggested mix comes to 25% and 80/20 is perfect.

I have one litre steeping at this moment. I get through tons of it.

Yes, vanilla custard is fine and it's good on its own, I like the extra creaminess provided by the other ingredients, particularly the butter. The total of my suggested mix comes to 25% and 80/20 is perfect.

I have one litre steeping at this moment. I get through tons of it.
Holy shit!!!!
Haha I am on with your mix now. I too love the creamy mixes. The creamier the better!!! What other flavours should I order in then in your opinion for my dessert style juices.
I wish I could mix a litre lol. I am getting through lots of juice and I think it's expensive lol.
If you have any more recipes you don't mind sharing I would love to try and make them. I am not going good to sell them or anything just for my own use.
My fave recent juice was crema by elements. Really creamy!! 12 quid though for 20 ml haha. Too expensive.

Holy shit!!!!
Haha I am on with your mix now. I too love the creamy mixes. The creamier the better!!! What other flavours should I order in then in your opinion for my dessert style juices.
I wish I could mix a litre lol. I am getting through lots of juice and I think it's expensive lol.
If you have any more recipes you don't mind sharing I would love to try and make them. I am not going good to sell them or anything just for my own use.
My fave recent juice was crema by elements. Really creamy!! 12 quid though for 20 ml haha. Too expensive.

I don't mind sharing lol.

For the cream base you could add a bit of caramel and any of the different creams (CCW Devon cream is very good) and some sweetener.

You could add around 3% acetyl pyrazine to the strawberry mix above to make an almost identical clone of The Milkman.

I also have a good Snake Oil clone if you fancy blowing your head off.

It's definitely worth buying in large quantities if you get through a lot of juice and you're planning to DIY long term. My mixes come out to around 50p for 10ml.

Hi again,
Thanks for your help!!
Yeah the milkman recipe sounds good.
As ime new don't fancy blowing my head off just yet lol so might save the snake oil and stick to my dessert flavours lol.
Any recipes worth a try please send!!! If I don't have the flavours I will get them. I might as well use CCW flavours as it's on my door step. If that's what you use I will see if my mate can get us some discount!!!!

Hi Ment! !
I am still steeping the custard and your recipe haha. Changing colour nicely now and smells great!!!
Could you send me the milkman recipe please? Also what mix do you do in a litre format? Cheers pal.

A litre may be a bit much till you're sure you're going to love it, but here it is:

150ml PA Sweet Strawberry
50ml cream base as discussed earlier
30ml Acetyl Pyrazine

For a 6mg nicotine mix add 83ml of 72mg nic.

Haha thanks.
Perfumers apprentice strawberry and not ccw?
You probs right to be fair. I will see what the ones I have done taste like first. Cheers pal.

Back
Top Bottom