What's new

custard lovers.............. great deal

I ordered 200ml for 25£ but i forgot to mention my nicotine strength. PMed him through twitter about that tho. No reply yet. Don't know how it is gonna turn out

I ordered 200ml for 25£ but i forgot to mention my nicotine strength. PMed him through twitter about that tho. No reply yet. Don't know how it is gonna turn out
If you dm'd him then he got it, he doesn't always reply, I've been dealing with Mr Maule for a long while and he is still frustrating!

your not the only one buddy.. 200ml and i did exactly the same thing and pmd through twitter...hed of got it mate .. no worries :rules1:

your not the only one buddy.. 200ml and i did exactly the same thing and pmd through twitter...hed of got it mate .. no worries :rules1:
me n all but he always gets the message.......... man cant be making such quality product and answering tweets;):18:

I just received a reply. Yeah, he sent it out the 3mg. He says it is written L on it. Dont know what it means but cool.

Just received mine today. Do you guys normally vape it straight away or do you steep it first?

He's always doing deals, just message him, the more you use him the better the deals.
His custard base is always 2 weeks steeped but flavourings aren't so benefit a little while with a daily shake and air.

Back
Top Bottom