What's new

UK custom box makers ?

Rockmodz on instagram for customs. But for a non custom but awesome unregulated box check out the Axmod p box.he does do custom orders on occasion too.

+1 for Rockmodz, i've got 4 all superb.

I think he's into hydrodipping boxes too so has some epic designs...

With ya there, if not mine, go for Ryan's. There's a piece of AxMod Box Mods in every one too as he uses my Sleds and Bezels.

I'm liking the size of the 1590b over the g as it will be mainly for large tanks and I want something large and chunky ,think I'll stick with 18650 though as I already have loads ....so it's got to be the switch or the triple ,decisions decisions

Don't think that rockmodz does the larger ones

I absolutely love those orange axmod ones especially but the sale now is tempting me so it looks like blue [emoji23]

I'll sleep on it and decide which to get tomorrow

I'm liking the size of the 1590b over the g as it will be mainly for large tanks and I want something large and chunky ,think I'll stick with 18650 though as I already have loads ....so it's got to be the switch or the triple ,decisions decisions

Don't think that rockmodz does the larger ones

I absolutely love those orange axmod ones especially but the sale now is tempting me so it looks like blue [emoji23]

I'll sleep on it and decide which to get tomorrow

Triples are fun.. especially the Triple S xD

Triples are fun.. especially the Triple S xD

I'm not a massive cloud chaser type guy though [emoji23] I just love the look more than the use of the Hammond boxes compared to regular mods .....there's something about that basic industrial look that works

Back
Top Bottom