What's new

Suicide Bunny - Mothers Milk

Taste is subjective. I'd say give it a go and see how you like it. Personally I like it and it's in a rotation but it isn't anything I'd consider "special"

Mother's Milk is good for me, until the diacetyl fiasco.

Then I'm switching to One Hit Wonder's Milkman

Mother's Milk is good for me, until the diacetyl fiasco.

Then I'm switching to One Hit Wonder's Milkman
I thought that was all bollocks? I remember a blog or a reddit post by some anonymous poster claiming all sorts of shit about suicide bunny...which prompted them to come out and say it was a load of shit.

I thought that was all bollocks? I remember a blog or a reddit post by some anonymous poster claiming all sorts of shit about suicide bunny...which prompted them to come out and say it was a load of shit.

From what I read (very little) I thought it was more of the blatant lying that people were so against. I believe the amounts that were in it were low enough to have no adverse affects but suicide bunny stated it contained none. Tests were done soon after those statements to reveal this was a lie and suicide bunny did nothing about it but delete comments and backtrack. Having said all that I literally spent maybe 20 minutes looking into it and stopped when I read that it won't have any affect on you so that could be total shite!

Mothers Milk in its original receipe which was reported to have high level of diacetyl was exceptionally nice. But since the news on diacetyl surfaced, though I am not sure but there was a clear change in the taste. first time I tried this ejuice a year ago and that was amazing. Tried it recently and now it doesn't taste the same. So my suspicion is may be right. Nevertheless the original receipe was exceptional but now its just ok. there are much better options for strawberry cream flavours iMO. Glas eliquid's Milk is a good one, one hit wonders milk man and many more. If you want to try suicide bunny's stuff then try cloud company's Arise. It's an updated version of mothers milk and high vg juice. Before buying do check that your gear is good for thicker vg juice.

From what I read (very little) I thought it was more of the blatant lying that people were so against. I believe the amounts that were in it were low enough to have no adverse affects but suicide bunny stated it contained none. Tests were done soon after those statements to reveal this was a lie and suicide bunny did nothing about it but delete comments and backtrack. Having said all that I literally spent maybe 20 minutes looking into it and stopped when I read that it won't have any affect on you so that could be total shite!
Thought that was 5 pawns?

Thought that was 5 pawns?

It was definitely suicide bunny I was reading in to as I had bought a bottle and then read about the whole popcorn lung malarkey. Like I said though, I don't know how accurate that information is and perhaps 5 pawns did something similar. I have no clue. Talking of 5 pawns, ever tried their stuff? Tempted by the premier price but is it representative? Very expensive if not.

For others information vapourshark have conducted tests on the ejuics they sell and all available on their website in case some wants to know more on the contents of their e-liquids. Not all of the e-liquids are included but they ones they sell have test reports available. Don't be shocked when you'll find your favourite e-liquid having diacetyl but for future purchases you may find it useful to make a decision.

For others information vapourshark have conducted tests on the ejuics they sell and all available on their website in case some wants to know more on the contents of their e-liquids. Not all of the e-liquids are included but they ones they sell have test reports available. Don't be shocked when you'll find your favourite e-liquid having diacetyl but for future purchases you may find it useful to make a decision.

Where do I find this?

Back
Top Bottom