What's new

Heron V2- Release date announced

Deck looks interesting. Might be a bit fiddlier than the current incarnation.

One thing I wish is that they would include a 510 adapter with the package, just for more options and for building safety purposes.
Pobably about the same, maybe a touch easier, Threading the cotton through has always been a pain on the 1.5, as has the very tight space between the posts...

Pobably about the same, maybe a touch easier, Threading the cotton through has always been a pain on the 1.5, as has the very tight space between the posts...

Never really had an issue with the 1.5

Currently got a 2.8ohm build in there for use on the Evolvr which was a bit tight. I know you use TC a lot so more wraps can be a bit of an issue.

So, what makes the heron so bloody amazing then?
Genuine question, I mean, I've spent serious cash on atties before, and they've been a revelation. And now they sit in a drawer while I vape on £20 Goblin minis.
Why does the Heron have longevity?

Because it's so simple I reckon

Flavour is stunning when you get it right the airflow for me is so spot on giving a warm vape

It's a looker too especially hybrid on top of a paps

So, what makes the heron so bloody amazing then?
Genuine question, I mean, I've spent serious cash on atties before, and they've been a revelation. And now they sit in a drawer while I vape on £20 Goblin minis.
Why does the Heron have longevity?
Each to is own n ting innit me old gothyness bruddah

Ive vaped nothing but herons since they first came out .. and everything else has left me a bit cold .. BUT there are many peeps I know who don't get on with them at all.

i think atty choice is as personal as juice choice ... and in fact hand in hand with same.

Never really had an issue with the 1.5

Currently got a 2.8ohm build in there for use on the Evolvr which was a bit tight. I know you use TC a lot so more wraps can be a bit of an issue.
I actually had TC working quite well in the heron ... I personally so far haven't found TC coils to have much longevity tho - that could be down to practise id hasten to add.

I'm strangely un excited about this. My two 1.5s work just fine and dandy and look great too. I find wicking on the spheroid v4 a bit hit and miss so I'm a bit concerned the new Heron might be similar. You have to get the amount of cotton just right to avoid dry hits/flooding. I've never had an issue with the Heron 1.5 .

I'm strangely un excited about this. My two 1.5s work just fine and dandy and look great too. I find wicking on the spheroid v4 a bit hit and miss so I'm a bit concerned the new Heron might be similar. You have to get the amount of cotton just right to avoid dry hits/flooding. I've never had an issue with the Heron 1.5 .

Have to say I will be like a dog with two tails if I get one.
Agreed on the 1.5 it's one of the best really interested to see what this brings to the party.

It's a stunner
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom