What's new

Istick 50w ... What tank!?

Novice.clouds

Postman
Hi all,

VV/VW DEVICE

Been looking at istick 50w but can't find and great deals on it. Any good sites for this? ( not sure on gearbest or fasttech heard bad reviews on items not arriving)

TANKS

I'm torn because people opinions putting me off. I want rba option.

Subtank mini I have heard leak
Tfv4 full kit heard it needs High wattage as does the crown tank

Please anyone with good advice on this. And sites to use .

Thanks novice.clouds

I never had a leak with either of my subtanks its my work weapon of choice and Istick 50 is a great choice although mine has just broke after a year of being a bused! Personally never a problem either with fast tech or gear best ft normally takes 10-30 days for delivery and gearbest normally 3 working days but I only use the eu warehouse

As above never had a leak with my subtank mini and it's my work tank and gets thrown about and tipped upside down :)

Hi. If you've not bought istick 50 yet there are other options. Having had istick 50 for a year with various tanks I can say it was OK but not great over 35w for bat life. Won't work with all tfv4 coils as don't go below .2 ohm.
Have you considered ipv d2? 75w tc single battery tiny mod...bang uwell crown on that and you'll love it. Ability to temp control as you grow in vaping needs. Just my 2 pence

I'd go with above, I've never had a leak from a subtank, istick is a cracking reliable mod. Does what it says on the tin. I have been using gearbest and would say items arrive given time. Although I'm starting to doubt their customer service as I seem to be being ignored by @gearbest regarding a faulty snowwolf. So guess cheap prices come at a price.

Hi. If you've not bought istick 50 yet there are other options. Having had istick 50 for a year with various tanks I can say it was OK but not great over 35w for bat life. Won't work with all tfv4 coils as don't go below .2 ohm.
Have you considered ipv d2? 75w tc single battery tiny mod...bang uwell crown on that and you'll love it. Ability to temp control as you grow in vaping needs. Just my 2 pence
That or the evic mini also great little device. Just extra charger and batteries required if you have the funds I'd say is worth the extra

I have about £40 really just love the tfv4 designing. Just worried about battery life on these devices

The subtank is a great tank, I haven't had any leaks! I use the eleaf 40w tc with the ni200 coils for the subtank and it's really good! Only problem is the battery only lasts a day!

I have about £40 really just love the tfv4 designing. Just worried about battery life on these devices
Battery life isn't that bad, as long as you carry a spare it'll serve you right[emoji1]. 2x 18650 on evic serve me a 12 hour day at work. With that I drive a lot so it gets some use

Depends on size etc you want. I have the 50w and 100w. My 100w is my fave mod. I also have the tfv4 and 2 subtank minis. I actually prefer my subtanks but had no trouble with either.
This guy is really good and prices are reasonable as well as free P&P.
http://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/

Back
Top Bottom