What's new

New Subox for £15.

wooh got my white subox mini kit and castigador mech mod today signed for post what a bloody bargain. i will be buying again from madeinchina.
it only cost me £20 for both. i am yet to try them out though. I ordered on the 5th so it has only took 19 days

wooh got my white subox mini kit and castigador mech mod today signed for post what a bloody bargain. i will be buying again from madeinchina.
it only cost me £20 for both. i am yet to try them out though. I ordered on the 5th so it has only took 19 days

Is it authentic or a copy

I have not took it out the cellophane, but ut does have a scratchcode sticker under the cellophane, i might be chucking it on ebay as i could do with funding something else i want, the castigador clone is very good though hits like a train lol

Anyone else having no luck with the tracking number?
I click the link and it just says the systems busy all the time ://

cheers
moo

The wifes white Subox turned up this morning.
Still in cellophane for her birthday on Sunday so Ive no idea if its genuine or not, will update once I know.

Anyone else having no luck with the tracking number?
I click the link and it just says the systems busy all the time ://

cheers
moo

They sent me a tracking number. Doesnt accept it on any tracking site. Opened a ticket to find that they sent me the wrong one. So instead of china its in Holland!!

I've seen a few "clone" versions of this unit. One in an actual store and another my friend got from eBay (claimed genuine).

The one in store wasn't too bad. Unit looked legit, there were minor imperfections and the unit felt very light but overall I think it was a decent looking copy. It didn't have the brand on it.

The one my friend purchased from eBay was absolutely terrible. Unit felt like cheap plastic, tank was made of some acrylic material. The battery cover wasn't magnetic but a slide in (like a tv remote). I'd be super careful with this guys, please stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom