What's new

Morning Vapors

vape1001

Initiate
Morning and hello to all fellow Vapors,

Obviously new to this forum and relatively new to vaping, 6 months into the journey.

I've been a smoker pretty much since I was 15 but never really a very heavy smoker except when I was at Uni when the habit was about 10 a day. Over the last few years I've only really been social smoker getting through maybe 30-40 per week.

Some might say why bother smoking, well I actually enjoyed it, that's why.

Anyway, I was going to get one of those Vype pens or similar products to try e-cigs / vaping but after doing my research (I'm a bit anal like that) I went for Kanger EMOW starter kit with a selection of juices. Quickly found out I didn't like the so called tobacco flavours and preference is for berry / fruit flavours. As for strengths I started at 12mg but coming off B&H gold, this just wasn't cutting it so I moved to 24mg. Now after some weeks at 24mg this is too strong so I'll be coming down the scale again lol.

Now, after trying a few friends MOD Boxes, I totally get the whole vaping thing / experience, it's really pleasurable and the variations on flavours is astounding. To this end and after more research I've just ordered a Sigelei 75w box with elite tank which I hope to get this week.

Looking forward to reading all the wealth of information on here and chatting with some of you.

Just can't believe that come May next year if the EU and big corps get their way all this could be banned

R
James

Hi There James and Welcome Aboard! Looking forward to chatting. :2thumbsup:

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello @vape1001 , nice to meet you mate!!!

banner.png

Welcome to the planet @vape1001 . It's nice of you to join us. Hope you enjoy your journey [emoji12][emoji100][emoji100][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom