What's new

UTA2 clone Vs Infinite KF4

Between those 2 I would pick the UTA, the only thing I do not like about it is the drip tip which is not the best for MTL.

The other tanks comparing nicely with it for flavour (in my limited experience) are the Taifun GT V2 and Squape (W deck) but do not discard a good old Kayfun Lite Plus or 3.1. I find the latter more forgiving than the V4.

The Hurricane is pretty much like a Taifun.

All the above are first class choices, with a special mention for the UTA and Squape for ease of build.

@olioli "The Hurricane is pretty much like a Taifun."

Yes, that's exactly what I foolishly thought. It might bear more than a passing resemblance when it comes to the deck etc, but believe me, that's where the similarities end. I finally got a clone to see what they were all about. We now have 4 of em!!
Tremendous Atty, for us, who did used to love Taifuns, the Hurricane knocked it straight out of the park!!
The only thing that I prefer the Taifun for is Mesh Builds, but that's because I have yet to do one in a Hurricane.;)

I should also add, the Hurricane V2 on ft looks to be quite an improvement as it has a Glass Tank, not the PMMA one. I haven't seen one in the flesh yet and would wish to do so before committing to it as I want to reassure myself about the filling of said beast.

Yes, that's exactly what I foolishly thought. It might bear more than a passing resemblance when it comes to the deck etc, but believe me, that's where the similarities end. I finally got a clone to see what they were all about. We now have 4 of em!!
Tremendous Atty, for us, who did used to love Taifuns, the Hurricane knocked it straight out of the park!!
The only thing that I prefer the Taifun for is Mesh Builds, but that's because I have yet to do one in a Hurricane.;)
@Rob that good eh? You know I'm a Taifun man so you think it's worth taking a punt on a ft clone for one? Baccy juices good it?

Cheers @Rob, another one goes on the must buy list!

Where could I buy the Tobeco Hurricane please ? Also is it the V2 version ?

I got mine from provapes, bit pricey at £27.99 plus postage (compared of course to China) but I wanted the Tobeco and I wanted it in a day or two, not a month or two.

http://www.provapes.co.uk/collections/tanks/products/hurricane-v1-2-silver

Health Cabin do the Tobeco, dirt cheap really at under £14, dunno what the postage is.

http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1433_1479&sku_list_id=9868

The FT one is cheaper again (£10.54) but I doubt it's of the Tobeco quality

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10016054/3218600-hurricane-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

Above the Deck I'd imagine looking at the photo?

Back
Top Bottom