What's new

anyone see this in the daily mail?

Sad story but any person that wants to kill themselves will find numerous ways, daily mail pfft not even fit to wipe your backside with facts and science are as relevent to them as they were to the Spanish inquisition they grab an agenda and then fit what stories they can to further that agenda gutter journalism at it's worst.

Tragic though this is, it isn't the nicotine, its the mindset of the person abusing it. If I were this chaps brother i'd be wondering what tipped him over the edge, what he could have done to help, not focusing on the way he offed himself, in this case that was what was to hand, he obviously didn't buy it with suicide in mind, it could just have easily been something else. Had he took an overdose of pills or drank himself to death would he be campaigning against Asprin and Vodka? Would he fuck. This reeks (to me anyway) of the journalist asking him loaded questions and using quotes out of context.

But then again it's the Daily Mail, what else should we expect?……...making a judgement is all to easy when the full facts aren't ever likely to be printed.

Tragic though this is, it isn't the nicotine, its the mindset of the person abusing it. If I were this chaps brother i'd be wondering what tipped him over the edge, what he could have done to help, not focusing on the way he offed himself, in this case that was what was to hand, he obviously didn't buy it with suicide in mind, it could just have easily been something else. Had he took an overdose of pills or drank himself to death would he be campaigning against Asprin and Vodka? Would he fuck. This reeks (to me anyway) of the journalist asking him loaded questions and using quotes out of context.

But then again it's the Daily Mail, what else should we expect?……...making a judgement is all to easy when the full facts aren't ever likely to be printed.

It's so tragic and his brother is probably grieving and is in a vulnerable place right now. I agree. It wouldn't surprise me if the journalist took advantage of this and asked leading questions and planted ideas to fit an agenda. If people really want to take their own lives they will find something.. There are numerous things found in every household These days which would have the same effect...bleach, floor cleaner.
:( poor man though

Back
Top Bottom