What's new

Help - stuck in a juice rut!

I'm just considering starting to mix my own - when I've passed the single flavour stage I'll give you a shout! Thanks.
Flavour Art have several tobaccos to play with if you are going to DIY:
Tobacco
Black Fire
Burley
Cam Blend
Cigar Passion
Cowboy
Cuban Supreme
Dark Vapure
Desert Ship
Dusk
Glory
Hypnotic Myst
Joy
Latakia
Layton Blend
Liquid Amber
Maxx Blend
Mellow Sunset
oRYental 4
Ozone
Perique
Reggae Night
Royal
RY4 Legend
Seven Leaves
Shade
SoHo
Storm
oRYental 4
Tuscan Reserve
Virginia
Zen Garden

The Blended flavour RY4 Nutzilla is nice with a few drops of Dark Vapure in a 10 ml bottle, and a couple drops of Perique.
I haven't had a chance to play with the others yet but there is alot to keep you busy lol.

The Squirrel Juice has turned up - it's a quality juice, and I like the hazelnut exhale (and it smells gorgeous) but overall too sweet for my taste, I like my coffee super-strong espresso type, and without the nicotine it's missing a kick, for me. I shall donate it to a friend at work who will lurrrrve it. The other two will go the same way, but I didn't really expect to like them much as I'm not into fruity vapes (one arrived in error).
i too like my expresso super strong......... but also super sweet so it was okay for me ..... the biggest surprise was the screaming witch, which despite its description was by far the best....... a lovely warm kinda ginger beer

i too like my expresso super strong......... but also super sweet so it was okay for me ..... the biggest surprise was the screaming witch, which despite its description was by far the best....... a lovely warm kinda ginger beer

Hmmmmm ....... in that case I'll try it before passing it on. I've disliked so many 'fruit' flavours, but you're right - worth a try. I like ginger beer!

@cheltenham cat I did try Screaming Witch and you were dead right - really nice, totally unexpected. Thank you.

@Bucky Juice am now on Figley's Owd Smokey after liking Bishop Basu's Spanker and I really like that too - your juices are very special. Both tried so far are a big success. :)

@Crewella thankyou very much for the kind words, they're weird flavours, some people get them, others don't. You're obviously a woman of impeccable taste. :D

I've a whole bunch of 'em - got the e-pipe bug badly! Most are Kamry K1000s (or clones) but there are a couple of home conversions.

P1060829.jpg

I love the Gladius - it's that much slimmer than the Nautilus and suits a pipe stem really well. Flavour seems pretty much as good as the Nautilus, too, and it's a darned sight easier to rebuild the stock coils. I'll look at those juices, thanks.

Will give that a try, thank you. I might well like fruit if balanced with tobacco.

Will try that too, it seems most of the juices I like aren't too kind to coils! Thank you.

I would have to say that my Nautilus very much suits my Smok Gaurdian II, but I can see why it would look out of place with your pipes. Nice selection by the way.

I've a whole bunch of 'em - got the e-pipe bug badly! Most are Kamry K1000s (or clones) but there are a couple of home conversions.

P1060829.jpg

I love the Gladius - it's that much slimmer than the Nautilus and suits a pipe stem really well. Flavour seems pretty much as good as the Nautilus, too, and it's a darned sight easier to rebuild the stock coils. I'll look at those juices, thanks.

Will give that a try, thank you. I might well like fruit if balanced with tobacco.

Will try that too, it seems most of the juices I like aren't too kind to coils! Thank you.

I would have to say that my Nautilus very much suits my Smok Gaurdian II, but I can see why it would look out of place with your pipes. Nice selection by the way.

Yes, the Guardian is a much burlier pipe than any of mine, the Nautilus looks good on it. They're good pipes, too. As you can probably see, I do have the Nautilus Mini on a couple of mine, which (I think) looks fine.

Thank you. I've since added another one to the collection in the recent sales, couldn't resist .... same Kamry model but bright red! :D

@Crewella thankyou very much for the kind words, they're weird flavours, some people get them, others don't. You're obviously a woman of impeccable taste. :D

Obviously. And you seem to be a man with a remarkably refined palate yourself. ;)

I've now tried the Golden Child, and that's even better than the other two! I love the apple in it - it's a kind of apple flavour I've always wanted from a juice but have never been able to find, and with the tobacco to deepen it and make it more interesting. I'm gushing .... but I really am so chuffed to have discovered these!

Back
Top Bottom