What's new

Black friday sale! there is one day left!

cvapor betty66

Postman
hi all,
How are you? For black friday, there is only one day left! so we would like to remind our members won't miss these best deals ever:

Black friday sales products lists: there must exsists one item that you are most interested in!
here are our prices lists for popular ones! all products are offered free shipping!

all of cvapor products are offered discounts:

http://www.cvapor.com/
black-friday.jpg

47.9USD for Smok Xcube Mini 75W with TC/ VW Mode Box Mod (ship within three days)

19USD for Wismec Noisy Cricket Mod

$26.7 for Steam Crave SC200 Aromamizer RDTA 6ml Tank(in stock)

$24.06 for Youde Zephyrus V2 Improved Top Filliing 6ml Tank

13.3USD for Eleaf iJust 2 Battery 2600mAh
$58.4 for Esige Eiffel T1 165W Wireless TC Box Mod

$18.56 for Wismec Amor Plus with Top-Filling Design 3.8ml Tank(in stock)
Happy black friday! and also happy thanksgiving day!

Thanks all! hopefully you like our deals! have a nice day to all!
Best regards,
Betty

Unfortunate.

We can not sell any iSmoka products to UK & South Korea. We will remove iSmoka products from orders directly and ship rest items out! The difference will be refunded within 2-3 business days. Your kind understanding is greatly appreciated.

Also unfortunate

I understand why but don't understand why other companies will export eleaf, ismoka products. surely by not doing so you are losing business. I have ordered a couple of eleaf products from China and never had a problem.
we all know about Totally wicked monopolising eleaf, joytech etc in UK but a tip for you is remove the authentication sticker etc so the product can't be traced back to you. why you advertize such products on a UK site is a bit silly if you are unwilling to export them @cvapor

I understand why but don't understand why other companies will export eleaf, ismoka products. surely by not doing so you are losing business. I have ordered a couple of eleaf products from China and never had a problem.
we all know about Totally wicked monopolising eleaf, joytech etc in UK but a tip for you is remove the authentication sticker etc so the product can't be traced back to you. why you advertize such products on a UK site is a bit silly if you are unwilling to export them @cvapor
thanks friend for your reminding! thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom