What's new

fasttech.com

Rhys_1992

Postman
hi all just wondering if anyone has used fasttech and whats the quality like and is the stuff genuine? been looking at a snow wolf its says genuine but people have said there clones

Fasttech is actually one company that I trust these days. If there is any problem with your order they will fix it. On the note of it being genuine. If they state genuine or original in the title its what you will get. So if the price is right I would have no hesitations. Hope that puts your mind at ease.

If it says Genuine or Authentic it will be, although GearBest have them in stock in the EU warehouse around £40-44 last time I checked

Nevermind GearBest are out of stock

excellent mate yeah it works out £58 so that was a reason i was a bit dodgy. thank you for that :)

simple tip: if its says Authentic, then you can bet its really authentic/original.

If its says STYLED, then its 100% clone

I've purchase no less than 100 kind of item from fasttech LOL

There is a code "MAP" that gives 30% on some authentic items.One use only i believe,know a fella used it on a Hotcig dna200.

MAP got me an aromamizer for 18quid. Didn't know it was single use or I would made a bigger order

May not be mate,just what i was told.
Naw just put some stuff in the basket and MAP didn't work.. Never mind XMAS still works. And to be honest. I've got no money for Fasttech this side of crimbo lol :17:

Back
Top Bottom