What's new

Brand new RTA - The Evl Reaper

The flavour from this tank is phenomenal. No hype, this beastie knocks the knickers off most of the RDAs out there... Awesome...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443918205.984807.jpg

Nothing yet bud, but this is the latest from Evl with a few more specs on it...

'Evl Reaper Tank Atomiser
22mm Diameter
Adjustable and "relaxed" mouth to lung vaping.
Unashamed Flavour atty. (early reports claim its a dripper killer!)
Standard 510 connection for mod and drip tip. (if you own one of my tips the fit is amazing!)
Flat top cap to allow maximum tip choice.

I am aiming to have this Atomiser Ready for December. I know it seems a long way away but id like to make sure its as good as i can get it and production isnt as straight forward as it seems.

Please come and find me on facebook and peruse my tip choice on evlvapors.co.uk

More details will appear in the run up to the launch.

Thanks so much for the support! Ive been doing 20 hour days for nearly a year now to get this right and your kindness and words of support really do make all the difference. :)'

The list for the Reaper is going live in a few minutes, I'll put a link to the Google Doc here for anyone interested :D

looks good...and a job well done by the atty maker...but ffs the price £169.
I stopped comparing the cost of vaping gear to the cost of smoking and the pennies saved an aw that a wee while ago...cos I don't smoke no more I vape.
So £169 for an atty is what I see.
Thats way too much for me to feel comfortable with spending on one atty these days
Im sure others will not mind and enjoy their purchase...but its not for me at that price.

Evl's also given an atomiser only option for a little less, if the extras aren't required.

Looks like a beautifully made piece that'll be a pleasure to own, if you can afford it.
Wish you every success @evl

Has anyone received one of the Reapers yet?, is the flavour really as good as is suggested?, does it dramatically exceed the flavour rendition given by other RTA's like the Heron etc.?
It would be nice to see an objective review, @evl

Back
Top Bottom