What's new

Spending £10.00 on liquid a day, please help!!

How about no feeling in my middle finger on my right hand.. It that a good enough reason??
No need to be a dick, just because you and many others find it easy to do don't mean it is for everyone
It might well be a good enough reason, however the OP's reason was that he didn't have enough time ... does your finger disability give you comprehension problems too, cockwomble? :)

Sounds expensive.

If I were in your shoes, I would probably go the easy version of mixing: buy vg, buy pg, buy some nicotine base, then buy pre-made concentrates from well known juice brands. Took me less than an hour to figure out the idea behind it, really not that hard. Only reason I've not started down that route is because I'm not currently in a country where I can access the supplies. Next trip to UK, and I'll be there!

Alternatively get good at keeping an eye out for discount codes and special offers and buy good quality juice when it's on offer. There are a few bargains to be had right now if you look through the forums.

Just a thought, I started going through juice heavily when I started sub-ohming. I then decided to increase the ohms in order to conserve my juice supplies! Any mileage to that idea?

But to answer your question as directly as possible, some of the drip drop range, dripworx, chuff stuff, aerovape are all vendors that have been favourably reviewed and have very good prices.

It might well be a good enough reason, however the OP's reason was that he didn't have enough time ... does your finger disability give you comprehension problems too, cockwomble? :)
I was a bit harsh sorry... but I get that same attitude every time I ask the checkout people at asda to open a carrier bag for me :( Really gets at me when people say stuff like that

For all we know the OP could have no arms, 1 leg and typing with his tongue.... Or just a bone idle git who can't be arsed to do it...

Cockwomble :18::18::18::18::18: love it

I thought mixing a bit daunting at first but its really very simple and the answer to your woes.
I wouldn't sub ohm if I didn't mix my own because of the cost and haven't bought a bottle of ready made for 2 years.
like others have said t-juice and a few other companies sell their flavours that they make their ready made juice with
which makes things a lot more simple.
and as for coiling rebuildable attys, give it a month and youll be a pro.
these things are a lot easier than you think.

Thanks so much guys and gals.
I didnt say I couldnt make my own coils, I dont really want to, I get great smoke from my crown at 50watts and .5ohm so I just buy the coils.
I tend to get 2-3 weeks off my coils so that is not a major expense.

Ok I will try make my juice, I used to be a chef so I know what flavours taste good, I just dont know where to get the VG/PG and Nic and flavours.

Where do you guys get all this kit? I will give it a go, it might be fun, and hey who knows, I may come up with a flavour far better than the expensive stuff.

So I will have a look getting a 100ml bottle to tie me over, where do I get all this Liquid kit ? I know some have Diacetyl which I dont want, and I dont want any artificial colour either.

So who is the best to buy all this stuff from ?

Thanks so much all.

Wish I had the room to mix my own juice and a wife that would let me. She keeps saying my son would find it all.

Any way I like clouds but I get the bad throat thing on any juice above 3% nic.
Some certain flavours give me the same issues, any strawberry flavours are evil.

I have not found a great liquid yet. But still get through loads of liquid.

Well got tons of liquid from Diva @ Chuffstuff Thanks so much Diva, great delivery and great deals.
They need steeping as a bit harsh right now, but nice flavour so far.
I just spent £50.00 at Chefsvapour and going to try make my own, got nic, lots of concentrates and syringes, we will see how I go.
Just need to work out how much of each I need as cant understand the Calculator LOL. My local has offered to help as I buy lots of stuff from him.
Baume Vape by Admiral.

72MG 7.2% VG NICOTINE BASE - Size : 100ml

£ 15.00
Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy
£ 2.50
Grapefruit
£ 2.50
Italian Lemon Sicily
£ 2.50
Juicy Lemon
£ 2.50
Juicy Peach
£ 2.50
Juicy Orange
£ 2.50
Lemon Lime
£ 2.50
Super Sweet
£ 2.50
Pink Lemonade
£ 3.20
Raspberry Lemonade
£ 3.20
Sour Yum
£ 3.20
Rhubarb - Size : 30ml
£ 3.00
Menthol
£ 3.20
Pear drops - Size : 10ml
£ 1.50
Apple Candy
£ 1.99
5ml Syringe
£ 0.40
Ethyl Maltol 10% - Size : 30ml
£ 4.48
Greek Yoghurt - Size : 30ml
£ 4.50
+20% OFF Black Friday

3ml a day? Now that is extreme. I get through that with my morning tea. I would guess 15ml is close to the average.
3ml a day? I thought it was normal to drip that whilst suffering through an episode of eastenders.

Back
Top Bottom