What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Jean cloud braking vap HOLY SHIT lol

I got some of this last week, I daren't drip it for fear of tainting the old twisted messes for life, so its in an Arctic which I decided to dedicate to minty flavours and it double blows my head off :2thumbsup:
Just drip it, just go for it [emoji3]

I drip it with a strawberry, it's so refreshing. It's a great morning Vape if you're tired [emoji23]

Love a bit of Breaking Vap, could go on it all day!

If you want a menthol you can drip, try Tiger Ice by Vampire Vapes, definitely menthol, but with caramel in there too, also the clouds, OMFG the clouds and I don't consider myself a cloud chaser by any means.

Its like fucking acid mate lol literally full on blow your head off material! But at the same time its really nice! Its defiantly a good one to refresh your taste buds! I'll be making sure I got a bottle in at all times! Not bad either @ £9.99 per 20ml
Wheres this b+m for 9.99 I will order some?

Back
Top Bottom