What's new

Recipe mega thread

Bronut is ok bit to much for me, i prefer tpa glazed doughnut to either of cap's. Anything with cream i would say a min of 5 days and cut the creams right down they do come out after steeping and tend to mute the other flavours i find. But if you can't wait that long then thats fine, i will say that fw double cream is very strong indeed, and fw yellow cake is nice but again dont over do it with that one other wise it will taste rank (found out the hard way) i allways mix up 5% and 10% in 5ml bottles of my new flavours, shake n vape them and then again after a weeks steep, it helps alot ive found.
My best recipes so far are unicorn milk, sugar drizle (bear), gambit /but also with pear or dragonfruit (substitute for the applepie) and my own which is
dairy milk tpa 0.5ml
Vanilla Bean Ice-cream 0.4ml tpa or cap (cap gives a richer tpa makes it a lighter fluffier feel)
Sweet Strawberry 0.3ml
In a 16.5 ml bottle.
This has turned out realy well bit like "the milk man" but stronger and creamier Im experimenting with butter cream and using tpa Strawberry instead as well will let you know, dairy milk tpa is a very good flavour to have great for mixing or stand alone flavour
Funny you should say bronut that's exactly what I did. I found what I needed and wen my to vapable to get it. Unfortunately they didn't have TFA joy or the inawera biscuit so he recommended biscotti instead. The double cream and strawberry milkshake came as part of the mixing kit I bought hence trying to get something with these flavours. I'll be getting joy online and giving bronut a a go. I was going to go for the boss reserve clone but it's a bit coming located for my first bash so wanted something a bit easier. I'll give your recipe a go too though Hellgh0st sounds fit!

I didnt use joy either, i looked up descriptions of it online and used my other flavours to make it! And its turned out quite nice (tried it again last night) now its had time to steep. Some of the most simple ones are the best like tpa frosted doughnut and a couple of drops of tpa Strawberry or any preferd fruit = nice shake n vape!

Oh and also try chefsvapour they have a great selection, make sure you register with vapable.com to save up your points

Oh and also try chefsvapour they have a great selection, make sure you register with vapable.com to save up your points
I'm only 40 mins from their shop so drove over and got it. Not sure if the points count in person. What did you replace joy with? I was going to get maltol as a sweetener and put a few drops of that in but not sure whether it would have the same effect. I'm off to google now to see what flavour joy is. I'm from Manchester so I doubt it's beef dripping flavour but that's joy to me!! [emoji3]

Lol, to be honest i don't remember i should have written it down! Maltol (cotton candy) will give it more of a sweet with body flavour but will mute your taste buds after a while, but saying that give it ago, also get the maltol crystals online (Amazon) and mix a 1/4 teaspoon into a 10ml bottle with pg soooo much cheaper and can make loads of bottles worth for the same price. Mmm dripping

Hey guys! :dance:Not been around this neck of the woods for some time now, but I'm back for suggestions!

I'm after a nice banana vape! Seeing as we're all apes, I figured some must be banana lovers right! Preferably not a 'Banana Custard', I have too many custard vapes, I just fancy something with a strong banana kick.

Any recommendations appreciated!

Hey guys! :dance:Not been around this neck of the woods for some time now, but I'm back for suggestions!

I'm after a nice banana vape! Seeing as we're all apes, I figured some must be banana lovers right! Preferably not a 'Banana Custard', I have too many custard vapes, I just fancy something with a strong banana kick.

Holy fuck that's weird I was reading a old post last night and seen your name and thought no seen harard round here for a good few month and here we are today your back hmm strange lol

I made this recipe a few months back. It's dangerously addictive.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/49573/Bombies+%27nana+cream

Definitely worth a shot mate

Back
Top Bottom