What's new

Newbie looking for a compact WV battery with a good power capacity

lovelywhore

Initiate
I currently have an Eleaf iStick 40W, and even being a moderate vaper, I have to charge it twice a day (using 1.8 coils with 11W). I am looking something similar in size that would easily fit in my jeans pocket. Any suggestions. I am completely lost with this rapidly ever-growing selection. Thanks.

I think that's got a 2600mah battery, which wouldn't get me through a day. The issue you've got here is that if your looking for something with a larger battery capacity, then the size of the device will increase accordingly. There's absolutely loads of mods available with bigger battery capacities but for me they're just too be to use out and about.

My solution was to find a good small mod that uses an external 18650 battery (I'm currently using the ipv d2 and kbox mini). They both take a single 18650 battery, but you've got the option of taking a spare battery or two with you and just change them over when the current one runs out.

Istick 50w, getting on a bit now but battery for days and fits anywhere. Diddy. Think its something like 4400mah, used to get a few days out of mine.

If you dont mind external batteries the the IPV d2 is a geat size for your pocket, 75w,temp control. Put a samsung 30Q in it 3000mah and @ 11w will last all day. all you do is carry a spare battery if you want..

Back
Top Bottom